Learn more about the perks of working at KnowledgeWorks
At KnowledgeWorks, we work to ensure that every student experiences meaningful personalized learning that enables him or her to thrive in college, career, and civic life. None of that would be possible without our talented team! That’s why we offer a competitive benefits package.
- Retirement: We help our employees plan for the future by offering competitive 401(K), coupled with employer contributions of a safe harbor of 3%, an employer match of up to 2% of employee contributions, and an end-of-year employer contribution of up to 5%.
- Incentive Pay: All KnowledgeWorks employees are eligible to participate in the annual employee incentive compensation plan based on annual goals and the employee’s role.
- Healthcare: Our healthcare plan includes medical, dental and vision care for you and your family, as well as an annual $2,500 contribution from KnowledgeWorks into employee HSA accounts. We also offer 100% employer paid short and long term disability, life insurance, AD&D insurance and long term care.
Time Off and Vacation:
- KnowledgeWorks offers 8 standard holidays and the office closes between Christmas and New Year’s.
- Vacation and personal day benefits start at three weeks vacation and four personal days annually for full-time employees.
At KnowledgeWorks, we value our employees’ health and wellness. Being a happy, contributing member of the KnowledgeWorks team means our employees are being fulfilled and challenged. We ensure our employees have opportunities to learn and grow, as well as be recognized for contributions. This includes:
- Comprehensive on-boarding process.
- Access to an extensive database of learning opportunities around KnowledgeWorks Core Competencies: growth mindset; clear and candid communications; powerful partnership, being solutions and impact driven; and foresight and innovation
- Opportunities for exchange of ideas and collaboration.
- Employee recognition programs.
- KnowledgeWorks also matches employee donations to 501(c)(3) non-profits up to $1000 per year.