Interested in joining the KnowledgeWorks team? By checking this site often, you can learn more about KnowledgeWorks and what we have to offer.
KnowledgeWorks Core Values
- Passion: We inspire others to act
- Courage: We take bold actions to transform education
- Empower: We believe in everyone’s potential
- Partner: We achieve more together
Core Competencies for all KnowledgeWorks Staff
- Growth Mindset: An orientation to continuous learning including the ability to embrace change and share personal learnings and insights with others
- Powerful Partnership: The ability to build and foster trusting relationships with others, seek and recognize other’s contributions and advocate for self and others.
- Solutions and Impact Driven: Demonstrated skill that relates to developing ownership of an activity or process, displaying resilience in the face of challenge and balancing displays of initiative with willingness to defer to others.
- Foresight and Innovation: An aptitude for strategic insight and foresight that informs decisions and results in learning from activities to inform the future.
- Clear and Candid Communication: Communication skills that include clarity, credibility, respect and candor and proactivity.
Open positions are listed below. To apply, follow the instructions within the job description. Include your cover letter with your resume in the same document.
|Technical Services Engineer II||CIncinnati, Ohio|
- We encourage candidates to apply for specific openings.
- When applying for a position, please include a cover letter and resume.
- Unsolicited resumes will not be retained.
- We will contact applicants whose qualifications best match the criteria listed in the position description.
- Due to the volume of interest, we are unable to personally respond to inquiries regarding the status of our recruiting.
- We offer competitive salaries and benefits
KnowledgeWorks Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. KnowledgeWorks uses the E-verify system for checking an individual's eligibility to work in the United States. E-verify is managed by the Department of Homeland Security and the Social Security Administration. E-verify is used in addition to the completion of the I-9 form and is a requirement by several states in which we do business.